Now in its eighth edition, the SWW Annual is a true celebration of creativity, crofting and textiles heritage as well as a showcase of the versatility of Shetland wool in all its different hues. With stunning photography that captures the essence of the islands, there are 13 patterns from 11 designers which include Fair Isle, lace and weaving. There is a good balance of projects from stash-busting ideas which include smaller accessories to bigger, more challenging knits.
- Elizabeth Johnston: Seabreeze Cardigan
- Linda Shearer: Nesbyen Socks
- Mati Ventrillon: Moosidales Hat
- Wilma Malcolmson: Ripple Wristlets
- Rachel Hunter: Ristie Poncho
- Ella Gordon: Sunbeam Dog Coat
- Alison Rendall: Stjarna Smucks
- Linda Shearer: Bonnie Isle Hat
- Kathleen Anderson: Palm Beach Mitts
- Edna Szeles: Seaweed Scarf (weaving pattern)
- Donna Smith: Jemima Jumper and Cowl
You can view all the patterns on Ravelry here.
Printed and bound in the UK.