- A Sheep Like No Other – Ronnie Eunson explains why organic Shetland wool is undergoing a major upsurge in demand.
- Putting Down Roots at Garths Croft Bressay – Chris Dyer tells us why he and his wife moved to Shetland and have never looked back.
- The Ocean’s Warp and Weft – Going back to a time with Carol Christiansen, when woven cloth was finished in the sea around Shetland.
- Jarlshof – A walk through 4000 years of Shetland history – One of our tour guides and an archaeologist, Deborah Lamb, breathes life into the stones.
- A Brief History of Lerwick – Local historian Douglas M. Sinclair travels back in time to delve into Lerwick’s history.
- The Venice of the North – Examining the historical glory of Lerwick’s lodberries.
- The Unique Charm of the Island Croft House – Mike Finnie looks at the most traditional Shetland habitation.
- A Place of Safety – Vivian Ross-Smith looks at belonging, place and comfort.
- Fair Isle Chairs – In 2018, Eve Eunson began an ambitious research project
to survey the traditional chairs of Fair Isle.
- A Moment to Escape – Be inspired by the breath taking views from most stunning points throughout Shetland.
- On the Trail of Jimmy Perez – We’ll join Laurie Goodlad on a tourist experience dedicated to the famous Shetland TV series.
- Spinning a Web of Wonderful Wool – Jamieson’s of Shetland is an extraordinary place to visit, the only working spinning mill in the isles. Gill Nadin takes us on a tour.
WALKS (by Gill Nadin)
- Discover St Ninian’s Isle – A Real Treasure
A walk across the sea and into a magical island world full of secrets.
- Land of Fire – Volcano Walking in Eshaness
A journey through some of Shetland’s most dramatic coastal scenery.
- Undiscovered Shetland – Deepdale
A western wander, far from the madding crowd.
FOOD & RECIPES
- Rhubarbaria: The Pinkest Shetland Book – Hayley Anderton celebrates a book about a plant that grows in the isles and is both tasty and plentiful.
- Food for Thought – Marian Armitage speaks about the past, the present and the future of food in the isles.
- Shetland Recipes – Marian Armitage, James Martin of Peerie Shop Café, Wilma Malcolmson and Speldiburn Café share some favourite recipes with us.